Computer Lessons At Home – Find Out What Our Clients Have To Say About Us
Possibly the only thing better than helping people achieve their goals in relation to technology is knowing how much it’s appreciated. I love having the opportunity to get to know so many great people who are willing to take the time to learn what they need to know. Thanks to all those who have given me permission to post your comments here. Hopefully they’ll help others in making their decision to bite the bullet and get trained in the wonders of technology. You may notice a common theme in these testimonials…patience is my virtue!
* Explicit, written instructions Marty is an excellent tutor. He is able to explain and demonstrate skills needed to accomplish tasks on the computer clearly and patiently. My computer skills were less than minimal. Like many older people I doubted that I could even learn to send e-mails. Now I can find my way around word processing, banking, google searches, photo shop, creating folders and other basic tasks. The notes Marty provides are easy to follow, if I forget what steps I need to take, I just follow his explicit, written instructions. If I am really stuck with something, or want to learn something new, I book another session with Marty.
* Keeps smiling even under patience trying circumstances Marty has fixed my computer problems over a period of time with great patience and effort. He is professional at all times and is an excellent teacher. He sets up the computer how YOU want it, and not the way a specialist may want it. He arrives on time (also generous with his time!), is courteous and keeps smiling even under patience trying circumstances. I am looking forward to work with him again in the future, since we all know computer troubles are never far away.
* Always makes you feel comfortable I cannot say enough about Marty. Professional, on time, patience and very knowledgable. and always makes you feel comfortable. I have also found that If I have a problem, he is only too willing and helpful, just an email away if needed. Highly recommend.
* Only Marty got me using my computer Marty is like a great lover, once you have had Marty as a teacher, you will not want to go anywhere else. As Niki says ” simply the best “. I am 79 years old and hopeless, absolutely hopeless at learning to navigate round a computer. Marty with all the patience in the world would repeat a procedure over and over only for me to have forgotten it next time he came. In the end he wrote each step of the procedure down for me to follow, with drawings included, ie, which button to press and where to locate it on my computer. He practically wrote a whole book on procedures out for me. I had been to other teachers before Marty, but only Marty got me using my computer. Plus he turned up on the day and time we had arranged, he never let me down. I was looking for PATIENCE, RELIABILITY, CLARITY. I got it all and more. Thanks Marty.
* A very gentlemanly and professional attitude Marty presents a very Gentlemanly and Professional attitude to his profession and I highly recommend him to anyone considering taking up the “daunting” task of becoming computer-wise.
* I now feel quite confident using the computer My children had given up on trying to teach me any computer skills so I turned to Marty. He was very patient, and after a few lessons I now feel quite confident using the computer.
* Explains all aspects very clearly and concisely Marty has proven to be a very capable and efficient computer instructor. He has immense patience and explains all aspects very clearly and concisely. Marty is always punctual and neatly dressed – if there is a time problem he always makes contact to arrange a later appointment and is very flexible with times that suit me. He has a friendly and genuine nature. I have gained a lot of confidence in using my devices and thoroughly recommend his services.
* Very professional and practical I found the trainer, Marty, to be very professional and practical in his approach to computer tuition. My first experience with a tutor in Computing was very good and I felt comfortable.
* Patient, courteous and punctual Marty is a good teacher. He is patient, courteous and punctual. He lets you do the “driving”. I learned a lot from him and highly recommend him.
* Very knowledgeable and helpful I got Marty’s name on recommendation from someone who used to come and give me tutorials from time to time, and he’s been coming to the house for a good five years now. I always find him very knowledgeable and helpful – he’s rescued me from many a conundrum and set me on the right path when I’ve had to change computers or upgrade Windows. It’s great to know that there’s someone you can call on and rely on when you’re stuck!