I cannot say enough about Marty. Professional, on time, patience and very knowledgable. and always makes you feel comfortable. I have also found that If I have a problem, he is only too willing and helpful, just an email away if needed. Highly recommend.PG, Highbury
Stay In Touch With Those You Love
Unfortunately these days, if you’re not up on technology it can be difficult to stay in touch with your friends and family. Learning how to use Skype means you can chat with people face-to-face no matter what country they’re in. Learning the basics of Facebook and emails allows you to find out what your friends and family are up to, and gives them the opportunity to stay in touch in their own time. Opening digital photos sent by others, as well as being able to download and send your own photos, are brilliant ways to share experiences and remain in contact with those you love. As such these are the most common applications we teach. Seeing the difference it makes in people’s lives is very rewarding for us and life-changing for them.
Learn The Skills You Need For Your New Career
More and more occupations these days are giving way to machinery, automation and other more “efficient” ways – or countries as in the case of car manufacturers. Like it or not, we need to accept that this is a trend that is only going to continue. If you’ve found yourself in this position, or if you can see the writing on the wall, the only way to stay ahead of the game is to upskill as far as your knowledge of technology goes. Our computer lessons for beginners are designed to help you do just that. We’ll teach you what you need to know in as little or as much depth as is required, in order for your skills to remain valuable in the workplace. Don’t wait until it’s too late to take action: now is the time to gain the vital skills you need.
Your friends and family are busy people, and the last thing you want to do is burden them with the job of teaching you how to use a computer! But can you imagine how impressed your friends and family will be when you show them how technology-savvy you are? The beauty of our style of training is that you only need to learn what you want or need to know, when you need to know it. If you catch on quickly we’ll keep moving forwards. If you need something repeated again and again we’re happy to accommodate. We’ll do whatever it takes to give you the skills and knowledge you desire. We specialise in one-to-one training, and it’s your choice whether we do this in the comfort of your home or ours.
Don’t let life pass you by! It’s easier than you think to gain the skills you need when you have the right teacher.
Go on, bite the bullet and call Marty right now on 0421 228 223, or Contact Us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. You have nothing at all to lose – check out our guarantee!
Our promise to you: we’ll make the task of learning computer basics fun and easy, no matter what age you are or what it is you need to know. Just read what some of our other awesome customers have to say 🙂
Our vision is to provide quality tuition and training in the use of computers and related technology that enhances the digital literacy of the end users.
Our Mission Statement
- * Breakdown hurdles to learning technology
- * Assist people to stay in touch with friends and family in this technological age
- * Empower people to gain new skills in order to change their careers
- * Overcome anxiety about technology
- * Patience
- * Respect
- * Punctuality
- * Honesty
- * Reliability
- * Clear communication
- * Reasonable prices
Why Else Should You Choose Us To Learn Computer Basics?
There are 3 main options for learning computer basics for beginners. We’ll go through each one and how they operate, so that you can make the decision that’s right for you.
1. Friends and Family
You probably have friends and family who have the knowledge and skills you’re looking for. And they probably won’t charge you a cent. So why not just ask them to help you out? Lots of reasons! Here are just a few.
- Everyone is busy doing their own thing, and the last thing you want is to be a burden to them.
- Knowing how to do something and having the skills to teach it are two very different things.
- Most people don’t have the patience to teach things they consider relatively basic.
- Family and friends can often be well-meaning but a little bit condescending, and often not so polite if you don’t understand something the first time.
Patience is our middle name here at Computer Lessons @ Home! We understand that sometimes you need to be shown something more than once, and to do it yourself, before you have the confidence to understand it fully. And we’re very willing to allow you to learn at your own pace, whatever that might be.
2. Formal Institutions Such As TAFE
Going to formal institutions like TAFE and other registered training organizations to learn computer basics for beginners will result in a formal and hopefully accredited certificate or qualification for the skills you learn. If the piece of paper is what you’re after then this may be the way to go. However if you just want to learn how to stay in touch with your friends and family, or if you want to learn skills for a specific type of new job quickly, then this option will result in a whole lot of wasted time and money. As soon as you do any type of formal course, you’ll find yourself spending money being trained in things you don’t want or need to know. You may also learn the things you do want to know, but unless you can keep up perfectly with the class you’ll either fall behind (and not want to drag others with you), or be bored waiting for others to catch up.
3. Small Business Operators Like Us
You may not receive any formal certificates by choosing this option, and you will have to pay something to learn. But the benefits far outweigh the costs. Choosing Computer Lessons @ Home offers a lot of advantages:
- You can choose to learn exactly what you want to know – no more and no less. This saves you time and money.
- The training is tailor made for your requirements. This means it starts at the level you’re at and finishes at the level you want to reach.
- It doesn’t matter if you learn quickly or slowly. You don’t have to feel bad about holding anyone else back. And you don’t have to wait for others to catch up.
- You can learn whenever you want to, wherever you want to. Come to us at Walkley Heights, or we’ll come to you if you live in any of these Adelaide suburbs.
- We can organise your training quickly – no long waiting periods, waiting to fit in with the start of the next course, or waiting for your friends to make themselves available. We work around the time you have, not the other way around.
- We teach a large range of varied technology-related topics – if you want to learn it, we can teach it!
- You get to use your own equipment so that it’s familiar to you when you try things out later on your own.
- No need to spend a whole day training and risk information overload! We charge on an hourly rate so that’s the minimum time required per session.
- We’ll make sure you feel completely relaxed and at ease, so that you’ll enjoy the learning. This way more of it will sink in and be remembered later on.
- There are no “course fees” to pay, just a very reasonable hourly rate that will provide a heap of value for you.
- We’ve been teaching computer basics for beginners since 2006, so there’s no doubt that we know exactly what we’re doing and we do it in the best way possible.
Best of all, we are so confident in training computer basics for beginners that we’re willing to offer you the best deal you’ll find in this industry:
Learn something of value out of each training session or we’ll refund DOUBLE your INVESTMENT back to you straight away! This is how confident we are in our ability to teach you what you want to know.